Monday, February 8, 2010

It's been a while....

So I haven't posted a blog in a while and I swear there's a reason. Last time I posted I was working on the blankie project. I still am but I had to increase my stash just to accomplish this so its been pretty slow going. Not to mention I had this huge baby blanket on the go....
I moved out to a farm... and by move I mean my entire house...
And on top of that I've been busy knitting other projects. I finished that massive baby blanket, knit a BSJ for the same baby, a neckerchief and have started some French Press Felted Slippers. But considering the amount of yarn I received for my birthday you can rest assure there will be many more fish in the future. Although I don't know how my in-laws will feel about that :D
I'm also busy planning my wedding.... I've been a busy little girl :D
Have a good knitting day!

No comments:

Post a Comment